Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just a Girl Figuring out Life

Why did I choose this name for my blog?

Because it describes what I'm doing perfectly!

When I started out at college, I had no idea what I wanted to do. At first I thought maybe I could be a teacher, then, after I took a nutrition class, I wanted to be a registered dietitian, until I realized how much chemistry I would have to take. Then I thought about becoming a teacher again before realizing I still had no idea what in the world I wanted to do!

So I decided to finish out my degree and wait to see what God wants me to do.
This summer, like I mentioned in my first blog post, I'm going to be going to Scotland to see if that's something that God might want me to do.

To be perfectly honest, I honestly just wish some magically handsome, romantic (rich would be a plus) guy would come along, sweep me off my feet and marry me. Then we'd just start having kids right away so I didn't have to wander what I'm supposed to do with my life. I'd just take care of kids.
  {What I wish my life looked like}

However, life never looks this way! Life is messy. You have to figure things out through learning from others mistakes and making a few of your own and that's pretty much what I'm doing! 


{What my life really looks like :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment