Thursday, May 16, 2013

About Me

I still haven't been able to figure out how to figure out the "About Me" section of my blog, so I'm going to cover that in this post.

I'm the oldest daughter of 8 children, still living at home at age 22. (I do have a job, though!) I'm also a Christian and by that I don't mean what so many other people mean. It seems like a lot of other people mean "I'm a pretty good person, I go to church." or "Yeah I make mistakes, but God accepts and loves everyone."  I'm neither of those. I'm a sinner with plenty of problems. On the outside I probably look like a great girl. I've been called a "goody-two-shoes" more than once. But the only reason I can do good is because God's changed my heart, not because I am a good person myself.
I work part time at my local public library as a page (I mainly check-in and shelve books and sometimes do some shelf reading) and I've been a part-time student until now (I graduate with my AS in two days!).
A couple of my favorite activities are photography and watching British Television.
This is me on a country road by my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment