Monday, June 24, 2013

Sickness and The Doctor

I've been sick for the past few days. Friday I started having a sore throat, but didn't think much about it, because sometimes sore throats happen. Then Saturday I went to work feeling fine, but started feeling feverish. I had a light fever all afternoon Saturday, but I felt better yesterday apart from a headache and sore throat. Today I looked at my throat with a flash light in the mirror, and my tonsils were swollen and red with white spots on them, so I'm going to the doctor later this afternoon. Now if only (as one of my Facebook friends pointed out to me) going to the doctor's office meant a visit to the T.A.R.D.I.S.!!


And since I turned to the subject of Doctor Who, I had a very strange dream about David Tennant and Matt Smith last night...

I was in a sort of warehouse place (like maybe from MythBusters?) and there had been a murder (I had been watching Miss Marple as well as MythBusters yesterday). I guess Matt Smith and David Tennant were the intended targets and I was trying to figure out who the culprit was. (the police knew it wasn't me, because I was such an upstanding citizen and too trustworthy) Then, for some reason Matt Smith and David Tennant and me and the other people who were all hanging out decided to go to the local county fair. I went in Matt Smith's car as did several other girls. David Tennant then got mad, because Matt Smith had more girls in his car, so Matt put David in the trunk. As Matt drove to the county fair, I kept watch, making sure that no murderers were following us. Once we got to the county fair, they made sure that everyone else who was there went home, so the park area was only open to our group. And then the rest of my dream was kind of a blur and I woke up. I was disappointed, because I didn't get to save Matt or David from the loose murderer.

My dreams get pretty vivid when I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment