Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scotland update!!

Things are coming together in an amazing way for the missions trip I'm going on!

I was supposed to raise $1000 by the 1st of June. I needed about $300 more to meet my goal, so I planned on using my pay check ( I was paid $315). I thought I'd pay my phone bill with the rest of the money and I'd just have to survive the rest of the month. I'd been praying about it, but was content with having no money for the month. Then, I get a check in the mail from an Aunt who gave me $25. And another $100 as a late graduation present. And then $200 from a wonderful couple from church, who I know made a sacrifice doing that! That's already more than my paycheck! I also got an e-mail from another one of my Aunts promising to send a $50 check. So now, I've got money to buy clothes and other things I need for my trip!
God truly takes care of his children's needs! To Him be the glory!

Other than that, my passport came, and my tickets are bought. Tonight's a meeting with the mission team, and on Saturday I get to speak to a local college bible study about my trip.

I'm just so excited to see what God has planned for me, because I know whatever it is it's gonna be for my good!


No comments:

Post a Comment